| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grenoble in April is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 65mm (2.6in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Grenoble is reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:15 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:28.
- There are approximately 7:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grenoble April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Grenoble, France
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Grenoble:
- Bern, Switzerland - 237.6 kms (147.6 miles) NE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 235.5 kms (146.4 miles) NE
- Montreux, Switzerland - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) NNE
- Geneva, Switzerland - 124 kms (77.1 miles) NNE
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 239 kms (148.5 miles) ENE
- Cameri, Italy - 232.8 kms (144.6 miles) E
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) E
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 152.1 kms (94.5 miles) E
- Torino, Italy - 157.5 kms (97.9 miles) E
- Genoa, Italy - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) ESE
- Albenga, Italy - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) ESE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 235.2 kms (146.2 miles) SE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) SE
- Nice, France - 205.5 kms (127.7 miles) SE
- Toulon, France - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) S