| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Grenoble in November is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Circa 95mm (3.7in) of H2O is transfered across an average of 13 days.
- In November the heavens above Grenoble are very dim with on balance a scanty 2:23 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:00 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:29.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Grenoble November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Grenoble, France
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Grenoble:
- Bern, Switzerland - 237.6 kms (147.6 miles) NE
- Interlaken, Switzerland - 235.5 kms (146.4 miles) NE
- Montreux, Switzerland - 169.6 kms (105.4 miles) NNE
- Geneva, Switzerland - 124 kms (77.1 miles) NNE
- Milano/ Malpensa, Italy - 239 kms (148.5 miles) ENE
- Cameri, Italy - 232.8 kms (144.6 miles) E
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 150.2 kms (93.3 miles) E
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 152.1 kms (94.5 miles) E
- Torino, Italy - 157.5 kms (97.9 miles) E
- Genoa, Italy - 258.9 kms (160.9 miles) ESE
- Albenga, Italy - 226.7 kms (140.9 miles) ESE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 235.2 kms (146.2 miles) SE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 221.6 kms (137.7 miles) SE
- Nice, France - 205.5 kms (127.7 miles) SE
- Toulon, France - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) S